Instagram Stories – a full-screen visual format modeled after Snapchat that disappears after 24 hours – don’t appear in your Instagram feed. This means that users can easily and quickly share content with their followers without having to worry about filling them with content.
Also, compared to the highly polished reputation of the Instagram aesthetic, the vibe of the Stories is more relaxed. This is very good news for all newbies: to jump right into this content format, you don’t need to hire a videographer. Even billions of dollars companies are posting video
How to Create Instagram Stories
In the app, click on the camera icon in the upper left corner to access the Instagram Stories camera.
- Press the white circle at the top of the screen to take a photo, OR
- Press and hold the white circle to record a video, OR
- Swipe (or select the square gallery icon that appears on the left side) to use visual content that you already have saved.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can select one of the following formats to experiment with: Type, Music, Live, Boomerang, Superzoom, Focus, and Handsfree.
How to add a hashtag to Instagram Stories
Adding a hashtag to your Story has the potential to be discovered by a wider audience, since it can be selected by the Instagram algorithm to appear on the page of said hashtag. If it is selected, you will know, since the hashtag page will appear in the list of people who have seen your Story.
There are two ways:
- Use the hashtag sticker (click on the sticker icon at the top of your screen – it’s the symbol of a square with a happy face and the folded corner).
- Use the text function (click the text icon — the one that says Aa) and use the # symbol.
- Either way, Instagram will suggest some popular hashtag ideas that you can start with. You can add up only to 10 hashtags in your Stories. In this case, we recommend you make them smaller and hide your hashtags behind a sticker, a gif or an emoji’s of office pets taken on an iPhone.
- Insterested in hashtags marketing ? try hashtagfox.com today